After a fire you need a trusted company to provide fast and reliable service. Veterans Restoration will provide full restoration and remediation services of you home or business structure if damaged by fire or smoke. Our Veteran team is equipped to handle your emergency and will respond immediately to your needs.
Fires can be especially devastating to your home or business. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. Veterans Restoration has specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. We also can remove the smoke odor and deep clean soot from upholstery and carpet.
Your Belongings and Fire Damage
Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. Trinity Restoration understand your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings are the very things that make a house a home.
Veterans Restoration specialize in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your belongings to determine what items can restore to pre-fire condition. We use several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning – Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning – An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning – Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning – Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning – Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning due to fire damage, We can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out has several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
The Fire Damage Restoration Process
We know just how devastating a fire can be. Fire and water damage can leave your house unsafe and unlivable. We are trained to clean and restore your home with as little disruption as possible.